Have a sweet tooth?
Baked Apple with Dried Raisins, Cranberries, Pecans and Walnuts.
1) Preheat oven 375 degrees.
2) Mix how many nuts and dried fruits you want in your apple together in a bowl (you can add some butter or sugar but it’ll taste just fine without it)
3) Core your apple (either with a knife or a core-er)
4) Place your apple(s) on an oven safe pan and fill it up with your innards.
5) Drizzle some cinnamon or honey on it.
6) Bake for 20-25 minutes (depending on how many you make).
Not a dessert person?
Try cool cored apples with guacamole with raisins and nuts!